How to deal an Interview
How to deal an Interview:-
1. You are at the interview because the employer wants you there. It’s not goodwill, or charity . you earned the right to be there, so be confident in your abilities – you’ve just overcome the first step!
3. Be relaxed – especially important if
the job you are going for requires client or customer contact – if you cant be
relaxed while being interviewed, you will not get a customer / client related
job. Don’t pick your nose and put your feet up on the desk though – that’s too
4. Think of something interesting to ask
them. If it’s a large company that has been in the press recently, then ask
about it – read up on industry and sector news – it shows that you are keeping
up to date with new developments and that you’re on the
5. Try to relate your existing skills to
the role that you are applying for (eg, “oh yes, I did a similar thing at
school/college/uni/a previous job…….”).
6. Sell yourself. You are offering them a
service, which they will have to pay you for. They are your customers. Go get
7. If you screw it up or for whatever reason you don’t get the job – chalk it up to experience and move on to the next interview. Don’t let it set you back (you are never going to see these people again anyway!). Interview skills are learned and developed through experience, so don’t dwell on your failures – but do learn from them!
Note : If you have anything interesting to share related to your career e.g. my story, interview tips, news etc. mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org
The information provided in this section has been generated or compiled by Rangrut.com and has been gathered from our correspondent, registered users & published sources. The information is true to the best of our knowledge and Rangrut Services India Pvt. Ltd. has taken reasonable steps to ensure the accuracy of the information.